Monday 22 October 2012

Spongebob Squarepants

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
 Spongebob squarepants!
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
Spongebob Squarepants!"




My littlesister loves Spongebob Squarepants and has several spongebob-bears...but she did not had a crocheted version to complete the collection;) So I had to try to crochet him...
The face was - as always - the most difficult...but my sister was very happy...so mission completed. And I have to admit, he is really cute:)

I always start out with the intentions of writing down the pattern while I am crocheting, but few rounds into the project...and I have forgot all about it...until too many rounds later. But I will try to be better in the future so I can share more of my patterns with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment